Longcross Park is a cutting edge business community close to London and Heathrow airport, yet surrounded by magnificent English countryside.
Designated as both a Garden Village and a part of the EZ³ London and South Innovation Valley Enterprise Zone, Longcross has planning consent for over 850,000 sq ft. of state-of-the-art contemporary office space and 350,000 sq ft. of data centre uses, together with cafes, retail and childcare facilities; all set alongside high quality homes, providing an attractive and integrated new community.
HQ offices can be provided on a bespoke basis either as individual buildings or as a complete campus. With a focus on place making, highly efficient buildings and excellent communications, Longcross Park will truly benefit your business.
Being the closest Enterprise Zone to Heathrow Airport, and just 25 miles from Central London, Longcross Park benefits from excellent connectivity by rail, road and air.
Longcross Park has an on-site train station providing a half-hourly service to London Waterloo (48 minutes) and Reading (35 minutes).
Longcross Park is under 10 minutes from the UK's strategic road netowrk, at either Junction 11 or 13 of the M25 and junction 3 of the M3.
Heathrow and Farnborough airports are within a 20 minute drive. Gatwick Airport can be reached in under 45 minutes by car and Fairoaks airfield is just 10 minutes away.
Longcross Park is one part of a multi-site enterprise zone in the Enterprise M3 area.
The Enterprise Zone reflects the collaborative approach taken by Enterprise M3, their strong partnerships with the site owners and local authorities, and their repuatation for enabling, creating, and driving the conditions for growth.
The Government-backed Enterprise Zone will offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% business rates discount, worth up to £275,000 over a five-year period
- High quality business support at each site
- Excellent transport links to London and the UK's main airports, Heathrow and Gatwick
- A highly skilled and talented workfoce, with proximity to fist-rate academic institutions
- Exciting potential for R&D colloboration with world-class institutes on your doorstep, including The Pirbright Institute, 5G Innovation Centre, Surrey Centre for Cyber Security, and The Institute for Cyber Security Innovation
- Expert support to help acces the Government R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Access to global markets through the Department for International Trade
*access to financial benefits and incentives will be based on businesses meeting the eligble criteria