Business Runnymede Steering Group
- Mark Adams - Wilkins Kennedy (Chairman)
- Alan Browne - former Business Systems Designer
- Bradley Vaughan - Kingsley Print and Design
- Brian Perry - former Procter and Gamble
- Bridget Carman - Dixcart
- Charlotte Clabon - Dixcart
- Louise Martin - The Runnymede on Thames
- Juliet Holloway - Strodes College
- Meyer Oliaji - Karnak Travel
- Neil Jarman - Jarman Associates
- Spencer Gandary - Jubilee High School
- Steve Dennett - Dennett Boat Builders and Chertsey Chamber
- Steve New - Vail Williams
Business Runnymede is assisted by council officers:
- Rachel Raynaud - Economic Development Manager
- Katy McGrath - Communications and Graphic Designer
- Luke West - Economic Development Project Officer
Business Runnymede was established in 1998, to bring together the:
- Local business community
- Three local Chambers of Commerce
- Surrey Police, schools, colleges
- Borough Council
in order to tackle issues affecting business across Runnymede.
Peak hour congestion was straining the local road network, which led to Business Runnymede pioneering a distinctive Yellow Bus Scheme which helped reduce traffic. The scheme now has seven buses serving local secondary schools.
We introduced the Loyalty Card Scheme to encourage local shopping and to keep our high streets busy and vibrant in the changing retail environment.
We hold breakfast forums throughout the year covering a wide range of topics, with the aim of bringing local companies together. Regardless of the size or sector of your business, networking is a valuable and essential tool to support each other and create new contacts.
To find out more about our activities, sign up to our newsletter and enter your company in our online business directory.
We do not ask for a membership fee to join, and the vast majority of our events are free. We want your support in making Runnymede an even better location for business and enterprise.