Winners revealed for Runnymede Business Awards 2023
The awards ceremony took place at the Fairmont Windsor Park Hotel on Friday 26 May 2023.
Across the seven categories the winners were:
• HeBrews (Community Hero Award)
• Krav Generation (Start-up of the Year)
• Ron Hayes and Son, New Haw (Best Neighbourhood Business)
• Just Relish, Chertsey (Best Town Centre Business)
• Stanhope-Seta (Business Innovation of the Year)
• MGN Events (Growth Award)
• St George's Weybridge (Sustainability Award)
Judges awarded MGN Events as overall Business of the Year.
Mike Walker, Managing Director of MGN Events said:
"What an incredible moment for MGN Events! We are absolutely thrilled and honoured to be the proud recipients of not just one, but two prestigious business awards. It's hard to put into words how grateful we are to the organisers of the Runnymede Business Awards for acknowledging the hard work, dedication, and sheer awesomeness of our team. These awards are true testament to their unwavering passion, creativity, and innovative spirit."
The Runnymede Business Awards will return in 2024
With thanks to our overall sponsor for 2023, Royal Holloway, University of London, and our individual award sponsors: