By entering the Runnymede Business Awards, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I accept that my details will be passed to the award judges but will not be passed to any organisation that is not directly associated with the awards without my permission.
- I confirm that the information provided in the entry form is true to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree to Business Runnymede retaining my details and to receive further information regarding the awards.
- I agree to fully abide by the Runnymede Business Awards rules, which are listed below.
Runnymede Business Awards: Rules
- It is free to enter the Runnymede Business Awards.
- To enter, your business must have a trading address within the Runnymede local authority area
- All entries must be submitted using the official entry form on the Business Runnymede website.
- The word count for each category must not be exceeded. Any words after the word count will be ignored by the judges.
- You may enter multiple categories, although each category must be applied for separately.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your entry. Please contact Business Runnymede if you do not receive this.
- Business Runnymede reserves the right to disqualify entries from any applicant found to have supplied false information within their entry.
- Judges reserve the right to audit any information provided
- Applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Any decisions made by the judges are final, although Business Runnymede reserves the right to withdraw any awards made.