Introducing Runnymede Business Boost
Are you a small business in Runnymede looking to grow?
The Runnymede Business Boost programme is here to provide FREE one-to-one business advice to support businesses in the Runnymede area.
Whether you aim to increase turnover, grow your business, or improve efficiency, our advisers are ready to assist you.
Runnymede Business Boost is delivered by our partners Coast to Capital on behalf of Runnymede Borough Council.
- Expert advisers offering up to three sessions covering various topics from sustainable growth to financial planning.
- Includes a business review, recommendations, growth plan development, advice, and support.
- Follow-up sessions to ensure your growth plan is put into action.
- Sessions designed to maximise long-term sustainability and growth.
- Expertise in strategic planning, marketing, finance, operations, innovation, and funding.
- Tailored for businesses in cybersecurity, creative/immersive technologies, and low carbon sectors.
- Collaborative, confidential, and inclusive workshops led by experienced facilitators.
- Build a trusted network, develop leadership skills, get inspired by peers, discuss challenges, and seize opportunities.
- Build a trusted network of contacts.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain inspiration from others' success stories.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities.
- Runnymede Borough Council offers grants of up to £5,000.
- Eligible expenditures include capital equipment and expansion-related costs.
- Priority given to cyber security, creative technologies, immersive technologies, and low carbon businesses.
- Applicants must demonstrate growth potential.
How to Apply:
- You can submit your application for any of the services on offer by visiting the link below and choosing the service you would like to apply for.
- Runnymede Business Boost is open to established small and micro sized businesses (with 1-49 employees) based and trading within in the Runnymede area.
- The Runnymede Business Boost programme launches on 1 November 2023 and runs until 31 April 2025.
- The programme is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and is led by Runnymede Borough Council, in conjunction with Business Runnymede, Royal Holloway University of London, and Coast to Capital.
- It aims to support small and micro businesses in their growth efforts, with a preference for businesses in cybersecurity, creative technologies, immersive technologies, and low carbon sectors.
We're here to support you on your journey towards success and growth.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your business, connect with peers, and access funding.
Invest in your business's future with the Runnymede Business Boost!