- Thursday 16 May 2019 at 8:30 AM
- Contact email
- Book now
Your practical guide to getting your business EU Exit-ready.
Are you looking to prepare your business for a new international relationship after the UK leaves the EU?
This free, full-day interactive workshop will provide you with all the practical tools and expert advice you will need to get your business EU Exit-ready.
This is not a course about the politics of the EU Exit. Exporting: The future beyond the EU Exit is your one-stop shop, providing you with practical training provided by experts in each specific area to ensure you have a clearer understanding of how your business needs to prepare to increase sales globally after leaving the EU.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.