- Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Contact email
- Book now
Overseas market research is considered by many as one of the essential elements of developing a successful export strategy. This one-day masterclass will give you practical advice on planning international market research and finding information, to help you determine the best opportunities for your business. It will also help you analyse market research data effectively, and learn how to identify and evaluate international trade opportunities.
The masterclass will help you:
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets;
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects;
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research;
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth;
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research;
- Use research to drive the growth of your business and develop international sales.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programme*: Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.