- Monday 11 May 2020
- Contact email
- Book now
Find out how to communicate with your customers and keep your brand visible during COVID-19 and beyond.
Why should you join this webinar?
In this unprecendented and ever-changing coronavirus (COVID-19) landscape, it is vital to ensure your customers feel valued.
The needs of customers, buying behaviours and adoption of technology have transformed markets across the globe - this presents the opportunity to show existing customers you are there to truly support them and their changing needs.
Join Australia's #1 Small Business Author and TEDx speaker, Andrew Griffiths, for this free webinar to unpack your customer’s current wants and needs, find out how you can keep them engaged and explore the most effective communication strategies to cut through the noise.
What will you learn?
- Understand the shifts and changes happening in the market
- Find out how your communication and tone needs to adapt
- Design an action plan to help better interact with your audience
- Discover tools, tech and tactics to help reach your audience
- Understand how to build brand loyalty
- Learn how to empower your dedicated customer base
- Ask our expert speakers questions live during the webinar
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
Entrepreneurial Futurist, International Bestselling Author & Global Speaker