- Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 12:30 PM
- Guildford Cathedral
- Book now
Unmissable for any business interested in giving back to communities, the fourth annual We Are Surrey social value event will be an exciting exhibition engaging businesses and communities in making Surrey a better place to live and work.
This year's keynote speaker in Fran Boorman, an award-winning entrepreneur who has supported over 1000 individuals to start their own business and has become a key spokesperson for social value, women in enterprise and SMEs in the UK. She has also authored an international bestseller and is regular contributer to BBC radio.
You can also expect:
- A panel discussion with Balfour Beatty, the Institute of Directors and other leading Surrey businesses.
- A speed networking forum where you can connect with local voluntary, community and faith sector organisations who will inspire you to get started with your own social value.
- A 'hidden talent' workshop hosted by Surrey Youth Focus and the Careers & Enterprise Company.
- Social Value Recognition awards ceremony.
The awards will celebrate businesses across Surrey who are making positive contributions to communities in innovative and impactful ways. You can nominiate your own business or another that you feel deserves recognition. Winners will receive £100 to donate to a charity of their choice.
To sponsor this year's event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.