- Tuesday 25 June 2019 at 8:30 AM
- Gatwick Airport
- Contact email
- Book now
There are a number of reasons to choose China as an export destination, with great opportunities for British businesses. This free, full-day interactive workshop will provide you with all the practical tools and expert advice you will need to help your business export to China.
Gain a greater understanding on how to prepare on a practical level for various scenarios to increase sales, growth and stability.
Did you know: China is the world’s second largest economy and a huge and expanding market for UK businesses. It is forecasted to become the world’s largest luxury goods market by 2020.
The time is right to introduce your business to this competitive market. Let the experts guide and support you and finding out how you can benefit from the opportunities on offer.
Book Early: The event is free so get in early and register for this action-packed day of exciting talks and discussion with our panel of industry led experts.
Why attend? If you are looking to explore exciting new opportunities in the Chinese market, come and join us to find out more about:
- Chinese business culture and developing business relationships
- How to protect your intellectual property in China
- Practical issues of doing business in China
- Digital landscape and e-commerce
- Distribution and partnership contracts in China
- Financial support
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small medium-sized enterprises according the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the ERDF Programme: Greater London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Not be 'Undertaking in Difficulty'. Please see definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.