- Saturday 11 May 2019 at 8:30 AM
- Contact email
- Book now
UAE is the fastest centre point between the East and West and surrounded with a market and consumers of over 4 billion. The Emirate serves as fastest growing regional hub for business, finance, hospitality and services.
If you are a SME business wanting to export in The Gulf regions (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and Iraq), then come and join us at this intensive workshop providing you with everything you need to know about trading in the Middle Eastern market and more.
You will be introduced to a network of government and business contacts, service providers and specialists who support business success, as well as hearing about successful case studies from professionals who have made it big in the market.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.