- Wednesday 11 March 2020
- London UK
- Contact email
- Book now
When is the event:
Wednesday 11th March 2020, 9am - 5pm London (destination on booking)
Reach new global customers online
Do you want to learn practical tools to create an effective online strategy for boosting your overseas sales and increase your international business performance online? This intensive free workshop will provide you with all the information you need to optimise your website and generate a higher volume of international web traffic.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to research and identify markets for development
- Discover how to prepare your website for internationalisation
- Explore how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise looking to optimise your business online this event would be a great fit for you.
Places are limited to two delegates per company. Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting and is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries for example: translation agencies, web developers/agencies, international business development agencies, etc.
To secure your place for Website Optimisation for International Trade in London, simply click the booking link