- Friday 4 October 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Contact email
- Book now
Get ready for Brexit with our London workshop.
This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that is is ready to leave the EU on 31 October.
This is one of a series of Department of International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country. Please visit the main page to see the full list of events.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.