- Tuesday 5 May 2020
- Contact email
- Book now
Receive advice and guidance to implement an effective business continuity plan.
Why should you join this webinar?
During these uncertain times, building business resilience has proven to be more critical than ever to protect your business.
This free webinar will help you identify, assess and manage the potential risks and impacts faced during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and beyond.
Join Australia's #1 Small Business Author and TEDx speaker, Andrew Griffiths, as he shares mission-critical considerations for businesses of all kinds to future proof themselves. Business continuity planning is one of the most crucial components of any recovery strategy - discover tactics to help continue operations or resume functions quickly in the face of an unplanned event or crisis.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to create a Business Continuity Plan using the 5-step guide
- Gain insights to help relieve business-related pressures
- Assess the short-term, medium-term and long-term challenges
- Identify ways to get the business back on track after a disruption
- Help mitigate future risks by investing in the planning process now
- Gain expert advice to help build business resilience
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
Entrepreneurial Futurist, International Bestselling Author & Global Speaker