- Tuesday 8 December 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Online Webinar
- Contact email
- Book now
About This Event
Build an effective strategy to kick-start your export success with step-by-step guidance from international trade experts.
Why should you join this virtual master class?
Challenging you to think through your exporting journey this two-day virtual event will explore the benefits of exporting, helping you build or refine your strategy and combat the issues associated with the transition into new markets.
As you venture into overseas markets, you want to ensure that your business is:
Hear expert insight on the legal, financial and logistical obstacles associated with exporting and how to mitigate these risks and trade safely overseas. Learn how to develop your business model and connect with like-minded South East businesses on the same exporting journey as you.
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday 8 December 2020, 10:00 - 13:30
- Wednesday 9 December 2020, 13:00 - 16:30
You must be able to attend both webinars.
One delegate per company only as there are only 30 places.
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund*.As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
For more information and to book a virtual place at this event use the booking link.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.