- Wednesday 6 May 2020
- Contact email
- Book now
Discover how to negotiate with your landlord, your rights as a tenant and how to access support during the COVID-19 crisis
Why should you join this webinar?
Is your business premises closed due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
One of the largest expense issues facing many SME’s right now is rent, even though the space may no longer be in use. If you are looking to continue holding your rental agreement and maintaining your space, renegotiating with your landlord may be the most appropriate step forward.
This webinar is designed to help you plan your approach and negotiate an agreement that suits both you and your landlord for the foreseeable future. Join us to hear from experts and discover other financial options available to help your business.
What will you learn?
- Learn about the Coronavirus Act 2020 and how it has impacted your legal rights
- Understand which negotiating points you should focus on when approaching your landlord
- Find out how affected tenants and landlords can conduct rent negotiations
- Understand your position as a tenant during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out what financial aid is available to support tenants of commercial premises
Senior Counsel - Travers Smith Real Estate Group
Senior Associate - Travers Smith Real Estate Group
Senior Associate - Travers Smith Real Estate